I am excited to share the June 2021 Schedule for The Jewish Drinking Show, which is as follows:
- June 1 – “The Wine Festival in the Dead Sea Scrolls” featuring Prof. Marvin Sweeney (episode #72)
- June 8 – “Psalm 104:15 in the Talmud” featuring Prof. AJ Berkovitz (episode #73)
- June 15 – “Pandemic and Pre-Pandemic Liquor Sales” featuring Mendy Mark (episode #74)
- June 22 – “The Ammonite Wine Episode” featuring Rabbi Reuven Chaim Klein (episode #75)
- June 29 – “The Bar Kamtza Episode” featuring Rabbi Noah Ferro (episode #76)
The show will then be taking a hiatus until the fall after the holidays, so stay tuned for not only these episodes throughout June, but also in October when the show returns after both the summer break and the fall holidays break.