Having mentioned earlier this year that there had some recent podcasts out there publishing episodes on topics related to Jewish Drinking (but not The Jewish Drinking Show), I realized that this would be an excellent opportunity to create a central resource for not only written literature related to drinking, but also audio productions on drinking.
As such, here are audio publications on Jewish drinking topics (aside, of course, from The Jewish Drinking Show), whether they be podcasts, podcast episodes, or other audio publications:
- Kahn, Rabbi Scott. “Problematic Behaviors in Yeshiva High Schools: Binge Drinking, Gambling, and More”. Interview with Rabbi Tully Harcsztark and Dr. Rivka Press-Schwartz. Orthodox Conundrum, Episode 104. 21 March 2022.
- Kurtzer, Dr. Yehuda. “A Jew Walks Into a Bar”. Interview with Joshua Foer and Rabbi Charlie Schwartz. Identity/Crisis: The Ideas Behind the News. Episode 125. 30 November 2022.
- Linzer, Rabbi Dov. “Kashrus – Blended Whiskey”. Iggros Moshe A to Z, Episode 42. May 2019.
- Weinstein, Nachi. “With Prof. Glenn Dynner discussing Jewish Tavernkeepers & the Liquor trade in the Kingdom of Poland”. Interview with Professor Glenn Dynner. SeforimChatter, Season 3, Episode 29. 23 January 2022.
- Weinstein, Nachi. “With R’ Dovid Cohen of the cRc discussing his new book, ‘Alcoholic Beverages: The Halachos of alcoholic beverages, wine, and grape juice as they apply in the modern era arranged according to the order of the Shulchan Aruch'”. Interview with Rabbi Dovid Cohen. SeforimChatter, Season 2, Episode 34. 23 February 2021.
- Lebowitz, Rabbi Aryeh. “From The Rabbi’s Desk – The Beer Chameitz Wars”. YUTorah. 12 April 2018.