Amongst its starting lineup for Passover releases, Royal Wine, the world’s largest purveyor of kosher wines and spirits, has announced it will be including a couple of labels from NBA All-Star Amaré Stoudemire, amongst other Passover releases:
Stoudemire Origins 2018 and Stoudemire Clarity Rosé 2020 – After establishing a line of kosher wines produced in the Upper Galilee (imported and distributed by the Royal Wine Corp.), Amare expands his offerings to California in collaboration with Herzog Wine Cellars (USA). SRP: $24.99.
Herzog Lineage Rosé 2020– This casual rosé’s flavors include pomegranate, raspberry, and tart cherry (USA). SRP 19.99
Château Roubine Rosé 2020 (Côtes de Provence, France) – The rosé wines of this top-ranking classed growth Provence Château are now imported exclusively by Royal Wine Corp. and are kosher for Passover, as well. SRP: 19.99-59.99
Herzog Generation IX Cabernet Sauvignon Stags Leap District Napa Valley 2018 – Herzog’s new flagship wine from the prized Stags Leap district, famous for putting California on the world wine map in 1976 (USA). SRP: $249.99
Bartenura Prosecco Rosé – Top quality pink sparkling wine from Italy, great for the Passover seder and all year round for small family gatherings and celebrations (Italy). SRP: $19.99
Château Meyney Saint-Estèphe 2018 – This famed Bordeaux Estate joins Royal’s family of high-end Bordeaux Châteaux producing kosher varieties (France). SPR: $79.99
Sforno – A new line of high value, affordable quality kosher wines produced by the celebrated Riglos winery, and retailing between $10-15 (Argentina).
Here are some more offerings from around the world:
• Gush Etzion, a great boutique winery in the Judean Hills returns to America with an impressive array of high-quality wines. SRP: $22.99 – $59.99
• Barkan Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, a practically unmatched wine in quality and price ($19.99).
• Champagne Barons De Rothschild, an elegant and classic champagne from this famed family of wines ($79.99)
• Chateau Lascombes 2018, A Grand Cru from Margaux; SRP: $159.99
• Bartenura, Rosato Cans, after the successful launch of Bartenura Moscato Cans, here comes the Rose version! SRP: $14.99/four-pack
· Alfasi Reserve Carmenere, top QPR Carmenere from this booming New World region SRP: $10.99
· Flechas de Los Andes Gran Malbec, Malbec from part of the Rothchild wine estates SPR: $29.99
Kosher For Passover Vodka
• LVOV Vodka distilled from beets; SRP: $20