Having shared over a month and a half ago the news that Golden Moon Distillery has almost all of its products now under kosher certification, a full list of those products is now available.
Golden Moon Distillery is an award-winning distillery that produces a variety of premium products including Golden Moon Colorado Single Malt Whiskies, Golden Moon Gin and Liquors, Golden Moon Mugi-Shochu, REDUX Absinthe and Gun Fighter American Whiskies.
While many of Golden Moon Distillery’s whiskey products were already under the certification of Earth Kosher, with these inspections, there are kosher certificates for every single product Golden Moon Distillery produces with the exception of those containing grape (their grappa, port-finish whiskey and gin, and their vermouth-finish whiskey).
All of their kosher-certified products are pareve:
- Golden Moon Principium, A Colorado Single Malt Whiskey
- Golden Moon Triple, An Irish Style Colorado Single Malt Whiskey
- Golden Moon Gin
- Golden Moon Mugi (Barley) Shochu
- Golden Moon Colorado Apple Jack (Brandy)
- Golden Moon Crème de Violette
- Golden Moon Dry Curaçao
- Golden Moon Kummel
- Golden Moon Ex Gratia (A Génépi)
- Golden Moon Amer dit Picon
- REDUX Absinthe
- Gun Fighter Double Cask Bourbon – Rum Finish
- Gun Fighter Double Cask Rye – Rum Finish
- Gun Fighter 13 Bourbon
- Gun Fighter Masters Blend Whiskey
- Olde Black Hawk Bourbon
- Olde Black Hawk Rye
Golden Moon’s bulk/contract whiskies are also now certified Kosher.
Golden Moon Distillery’s products are distributed in California, Nevada, Colorado, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Louisiana, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, The United Kingdom, Denmark, Germany, Norway, and Taiwan.
Interested to hear more about Golden Moon Distillery? As announced last month, on June 14th, The Jewish Drinking Show will feature their master distiller, Stephen Gould.