If you have been wondering this Passover what is there to drink besides wine, someone has put together a list for kosher spirits and liqueurs.
In addition to kosher for Passover tequilas (and mezcals & sotols), Leibel Khazanovich has put together a list of certified kosher for Passover spirits, liqueurs, and more. The list includes araks, vodkas, gins, and rums, as well as cognacs, brandies, and more.
Khazanovich has also posted a handful of kosher for Passover cocktails, if you are interested, as we head into the final weekend of the holiday:
- Suffering Pharoah, a take on the Suffering Bastard
- Marorinha, a sharp tequila spin on a classic caipirinha
- Licorice Staff, also known as a Licorice Stick
- Brandy Flipover, a classic brandy flip for those willing to brave a whole raw egg
- 5th Son’s Cup, a child-friendly mocktail based on the NY Sour
However you decide to spend this final weekend of Passover 2021, wishing you a happy and healthy Passover. L’chaim!