Having previously published a lineup of August-October forthcoming episodes of The Jewish Drinking Show, I hereby present a tentative lineup of forthcoming episodes for October and November2023, which includes the final few “A Toast to Israel at 75” episodes, recorded while in Israel this summer:
- 17 October – Ephraim Greenblatt & Shmuel Naki: Creating a Brewery in Jerusalem (Hatch) Episode #143]
- 24 October – Shmuel Naki (& Ephraim Greenblatt): Creative Brewing in Israel (Schmulz) [Episode #144]
- 31 October – Bennett Kaplan: Jerusalem’s Distillery (Thinkers) [Episode #145]
- 7 November – Rabbi Dr. Tzvi Sinensky: Man Seders [Episode #146]
- 14 November – Ami & Larissa Nahari: Starting a Kosher Wine-Importing Business [Episode #147]
N.B. These publication dates are tentative and subject to change, so stay tuned.